Lovely Links....especially if you like coffee and cake!
- My Etsy Shop
More information and creations from Rachel Pettitt Designs
- Pump Street Bakery in Orford, Suffolk
The Pump Street Bakery makes the most mouthwatering almond croissants I have ever, ever tasted, ever!
- She Sells, Coffee and Gift Shop in Mevagissey, South Cornwall
It's pretty much impossible to walk past this cafe and not be pulled in by the gorgeous looking cakes. Attractive cafe and fun, friendly staff as well.
- Tatums Coffee and Pizza in Portscatho, Roseland Peninsula, Cornwall
This little coffee cabin use to be a public lav!
But now they serve delicious coffee and yummy snacks, including scrumptious portuguese custard tarts, enjoy eating them at the outdoor seaview bar.
- The Linton Kitchen, on the High Street, Linton, Cambridgeshire
Found this little beauty on the way back to London from a gorgeous week staying in Suffolk. The coffee, cake and savoury options are all divine.....you will not be disapointed! The cafe is dog friendly too.
- The Sorting Office in St Agnes, North Cornwall
A cute little cafe selling the best looking and tasting cakes, served with great coffee or a tasty smoothie.
- Two Magpies Bakery in Southwold, Suffolk
Amazing coffee and cake in Southwold. There is usually a queue here....but there is a reason for that and the reason is worth waiting for!